At Ethos3, we empower presenters to deliver exceptional presentations.
These 10 core values fuel our dedication to our craft, and define our company culture:
1. Focus On Yourself First: If you change yourself, then everything will change around you.
2. Pursue Growth And Learning: Always continue to learn and grow. Read as many books as possible.
3. Do More: Never settle for mediocrity.
4. Develop A Magnificent Obsession for Everything and Everyone: Be passionate about everything and everyone you touch.
5. Do The Ordinary Extraordinarily Well: Create WOW experiences by doing ordinary things in ways no one will ever expect.
6. Be Humble: Understand that there’s always someone who can do what you do better, faster and cheaper.
7. Live Uniquely: Be yourself. Find your authentic voice.
8. Commit: No wishing or trying allowed. Period. Commit to every task.
9. Embrace and Drive Change: Look for opportunities to change and improve yourself and the company.
10. Empower Others: The Pledge of Allegiance starts with “I” and ends with “We.” You can’t do everything by yourself.
To learn more about Ethos3, visit our website: http://www.ethos3.com
Subscribe to the Ethos3 YouTube channel for tech reviews, presentation tips, and recommendations for presenters.
Also, get additional presentation tips from Ethos3 on social media:
Ethos3 is a presentation design agency with premier presentation and PowerPoint designers. Contact us if you have an upcoming presentation. We can make your presentation awesome. 1-800-215-3692
Although foreigners may now invest in A-shares, there is a monthly 20 percent limit on repatriation of funds to foreign countries.
Performance of A-shares.
Since its inception in 1990, including a major reform in 2002, the index has seen great fluctuations. Overall, however, it has grown along with the Chinese economy. The years 2015 to 2016 were a particularly difficult period, with a 52-week performance of -21.55 percent as of July 20, 2016.
As China grows from an emerging market to an advanced economy, there is substantial demand for Chinese equity. Stock exchange regulators continue efforts to make A-shares more broadly available to foreign investors and have them recognized by the global investing community.
In June 2017, the MSCI Emerging Markets Index announced a long-awaited decision it would add stocks to its index. According to CNBC, MSCI will add 222 China A Large Cap stocks to its benchmark emerging markets index gradually beginning in 2018. The MSCI website reveals the stocks it will list include the Bank of China, China Merchants Bank, Guotai Junan, Ping An Insurance, according to a document on Tsingtao Brewery, SAIC Motor, Suning Commerce and Spring Airlines.
Current Dividend Preference.
Participating Preferred Stock.
Convertible Preferred Stock.
Cumulative preferred stock includes a provision that requires the company to pay preferred shareholders all dividends, including those that were omitted in the past, before the common shareholders are able to receive their dividend payments.
Non-cumulative preferred stock does not issue any omitted or unpaid dividends. If the company chooses not to pay dividends in any given year, the shareholders of the non-cumulative preferred stock have no right or power to claim such forgone dividends at any time in the future.
Participating preferred stock provides its shareholders with the right to be paid dividends in an amount equal to the generally specified rate of preferred dividends, plus an additional dividend based on a predetermined condition. This additional dividend is typically designed to be paid out only if the amount of dividends received by common shareholders is greater than a predetermined per-share amount. If the company is liquidated, participating preferred shareholders may also have the right to be paid back the purchasing price of the stock as well as a pro-rata share of remaining proceeds received by common shareholders.
Significance to Investors.