www.epcgroup.net | [email protected]
| Phone: (888) 381-9725
* SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, and SharePoint 2007: Review, Architecture Development, Planning, Configuration & Implementations, Upgrades, Global Initiatives, Training, and Post Go-live Support with Extensive Knowledge Transfer
* Health Check and Assessments (Roadmap Preparation to Upgrade to 2013 or 2010) - Including Custom Code & Solution Review
* Enterprise Content Management Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint
* Enterprise Metadata Design, Taxonomy | Retention Schedule Development | Disposition Workflow, and Records Management Implementations
* Roadmap, Requirements Gathering, Planning, Designing, and Performing the Actual Implementation
* Best Practices Consulting on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 | EPC Group has completed over 725+ initiatives
* Intranet, Knowledge Management, Internet and Extranet-Facing as Well as Mobility (BYOD Roadmap), Cloud, Hybrid, and Cross-Browser | Cross-Platform Solutions for SharePoint 2013 / 2010 with Proven Past-performance
*Upgrades or Migrations of Existing Deployments or Other LOB Systems (Documentum, LiveLink, FileNet, SAP, etc.) using EPC Group's Proven Methodologies (On-Premises, Hybrid, Virtualized, or Cloud-Based Infrastructure Design)
* Custom Application, Feature, Master Pages, Web Parts, Security Model, Usability (UI), and Workflow Development (i.e. Visual Studio 2012)
* Migration Initiatives to SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010
* Key Performance Indicators, Dashboard & Business Intelligence Reporting Solutions (PerformancePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012, BI, KPIs, PowerPivot, Scorecards, Big Data Experts)
* Experts in Global \ Enterprise Infrastructure, Security, Hardware Configuration & Disaster Recovery (Global performance considerations, multilingual, 1mm+ user environment experience)
* Tailored SharePoint "in the trenches" Training on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as Project Server and Custom Development Best Practices
* Support Contracts (Ongoing Support your Organization's 2013, 2010, or 2007 Implementations)
* .NET Development, Custom applications, BizTalk Server experts
* Project Server 2013, 2010, and 2007 Implementations and Consulting
* SharePoint Roadmap & Governance Development: 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months (Steering Committee & Code Review Board Development)
* Corporate Change Management & End User Empowerment Strategies
* EPC Group's WebpartGallery.com - Customized Web Parts Based off of "in the trenches" Client Needs
With over 14 years of experience, EPC Group delivers time tested SharePoint methodologies that ensure success within your organization.
Engagement with EPC Group carries unique offerings and knowledge. Currently having implemented over 725+ SharePoint engagements and 75+ Microsoft Project Server implementations, we are the nation's leading SharePoint and Microsoft platform related consulting firm.
EPC Group will be releasing our 3rd SharePoint book in August of 2013 by Sams Publishing titled, "SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches" which will be like having a team of Senior SharePoint 2013 consultants by your side at each turn as you implement this new powerful and game changing software platform within your organization.
SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches will guide you through all areas of a SharePoint initiative from the initial whiteboarding of the overall solutions to accounting for what your organization currently has deployed.
It will assist you in developing a roadmap and detailed step-by-step implementation plan and will also cover implementation best practices, content management and records management methodologies, initial SharePoint 2013 development best practices, as well as mobility planning.
SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Consulting, Microsoft SharePoint consulting, SharePoint Consulting Firm, Top SharePoint Firm, SharePoint 2013 Consulting,SharePoint 2010 Consulting, SharePoint ECM Consulting, SharePoint branding firm, SharePoint, SharePoint branding experts, ECM experts SharePoint, Errin O'Connor, EPC Group, EPC Group.net, BizTalk Consulting, Project Server Consulting, BYOD, SharePoint 2013 book, SharePoint 2013 advice from the trenches