Let's see how to connect to a MySQL database using PHP. So, you can easily connect php to mysql database. I will also show you how to display records from a database table on a web page and db php connection.
Using following steps you can easily connect php with sql server.
Follow below steps by step procedure to connect a MySQL database using PHP.
- Login to your domain hosting cPanel account.
- From the menu section clicks on the FileManager icon. In FileMAnager go public_html folder.
- Create a file by clicking on the +File button at leftmost upper corner and set name as login.php.
- Write login program in that or you can find on web login source code. And make changes as per your login credentials.
- In the login program, you need to insert the Database name and Database password. So you need to first create the database and the database user.
- From cPanel menu Click on MySQL Database icon. After that create a new Database with entering database name Click on Create Database.
- From the same section, you need to copy database name and paste in the login.php file at database name statement.
- To create Database user you need to scroll down in MySQL Database section. You need to set username and password for MySQL Users and click on Create User.
- Copy this username and password and paste it to the login.php file at connection statement and click on Save Changes button.
- To give the all the privileges to Database user you need to scroll down in MySQL Database section and find Add User to Database. In that enter Database Username and the Database name and click on Add button.
- To give privileges to the database user select the checkout button All Privileges and click on Make Changes. Over here we create Database username, Database password and database User and its privileges.
- Now we create a table and column to store the data. Just go back to cPanel and click on phpMyAdmin icon.
- In phpMyAdmin, you get cPanel user name at upper left most corners. Click on cPanel username and you can get your Database name.
- To create table click on the Database name and set the database table name and the number of columns you need in the database and click on Go button.
- Enter the attributes for the database table like Username and Password and select the type varchar for the column and the password with the length and values of Username and Password 20 and 20 leave all other things as default one and finally hit on Save button.
- After click on the database table name, you can browse the entities. For login into the database, you require Username and password so from the tab menu click on Insert button and set Username and Password and click on Go button.
- Now you can see this created username and password from browse section.
- You can check from the Browser with your correct Username and Password also checks with the wrong username and password to test the correct database connectivity with the database with the help of php.
Most Searchable Terms:
php mysql select database, php mysql select database example, how to connect php and mysql, how to connect php and database , php mysqli connect, database connection in php using wamp server, database connection in php using xampp server, database connection in php with mysql example, php mysql select database, php connect to mysql database, php connect to mysql database on another server, mysql connect to database on different server, How do I connect to MySQL database?, How can I use MySQL database?, connect database to website php, php connect to website, how to connect php website to internet, php connect to another website, php website database connection, php website database tutorial, php website mysql, php mysql example, php+mysql connection with source code, php mysql connection example code, how to connect php with mysql, how to connect with php and mysql, mysql database connection in php example, example connection php mysql, how to connect database with php, db php connection, php database connection for website, database connectivity in php, php and mysql connectivity, php and mysql connection code, php and mysql web development tutorial, connection with php and mysql, connection php with sql server