Experty is a protocol that brings the “expert network” business onto the blockchain.
Learn more: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-experty/
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
Experty is a protocol that brings the “expert network” business onto the blockchain. It aims to connect experienced professionals to users for consulting purposes.
Expert networks in the past were companies that would scout out professionals with a high level of expertise in their field, and offer them work as a temporary consultant for people that were specifically looking for advice in that field. The expert network company will then receive a small commission from the transaction.
Experty’s vision is taking the decentralizing aspect of a blockchain and cutting out the middleman. Knowledge seekers will be able to connect with their knowledge provider of choice without having to go through an intermediary.
They do not plan on using a marketplace type model for their product, instead knowledge providers will be able to share their Experty link directly on their social or professional media such as LinkedIn, email signature, or Twitter profile.
Payments will also be made through a smart contract that directly links the knowledge provider with the knowledge seeker, so payment between the two parties will be nearly instant.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
EXY tokens will be the only currency used on the Experty platform in order for knowledge seekers to have phone calls or video calls with the knowledge providers. The Experty website will have a soft wallet, and a way for users to buy EXY tokens directly using fiat or cryptocurrencies.
As EXY tokens are needed to perform transactions or staking, the more usage and users the Experty platform has, the more valuable EXY tokens should be. There also is an incentive for frequent users to buy a large sum of EXY, as they are able to stake their coins in order receive certain premium benefits for free.
- By removing the middleman, Experty is able to provide expert network services at a lower rate than current incumbents. Certain experts currently charge a rate of thousands of dollars per hour and hopefully this would be reduced if they choose Experty.
- The team has already lined up a fair number of cryptocurrency experts ready to provide consulting services when the platform launches.
- By putting a link in the expert’s social media instead of having a centralized place with all the experts' information, we believe it would make it a lot easier for users to consult with the experts.
- Key team members are all software developers who don’t seem to have experience in consulting or working with expert networks. It may be difficult for the team to expand outside the crypto space and into other areas such as legal, financial services, health, etc.
- There is a limit as to the number of calls an expert can take per day, so we believe Experty will need a very large number of experts in order to justify a potential valuation in the range of tens of millions of dollars.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.