List of some usually forbidden items to be imported to Argentina through our door to door COURIER regime:
- Jewellery, valuables: art objects, precious stones, money..
- Any kind of food, liquid, vitamin supplements, medication, natural preparations to be ingested by a human being.
- Animals (living or dead), human remains, untreated skins, natural plants, leather of exotic or endangered animals.
- Electronics; laptops, telephones, video games, gaming consoles, photographic cameras, lm recorders, automobile stereos, portable televisions, LCD monitors.
- Firearms or their components, knives, cutters, ammunition.
- “Copy Brand Infringement” (Fake material “Piracy”, Items containing fakes or replicas).
- Textiles, clothing and shoe wear.
- Watches, calculators, glasses and sun glasses.
- Batteries of all types, and portable chargers of Chinese origin.
- Used products.
- Sporting goods.
- Pornographic material.
- Compressed gases, amiable articles, perfumes, nail polish, spray paint, tear gas, hair spray, deodorant under the same presentation.
- Some common automobile articles such as batteries, airbags, shock absorbers (pneumatic or gas), pneumatic tires, seat belts.
- Instruments and measuring apparatus.
- Biological samples, laboratory material. Explosives, toxics, corrosives, oxidising products.
- Drugs, cigars, cigarettes (even electronic).
- Dry ice.
- Liquids and powders in in general.
- Electric skateboards.
- Any items or products that may harm human beings.
- Articles containing CHAS (certificate of approval of auto parts security), INALI, SENASA, ANMAT, RENAR and other interventions.
- Any Article excluded from the Courier regime according to Res 3236/96 and modi cations.
Articles restricted for air shipment in Origen:
- Compressed gases, ammable articles, perfumes, nail polish, spray paint, tear gas, hair spray, deodorant under the same presentation.
- Some common automobile articles such as, (but not limited just to), batteries, airbags, shock absorbers (pneumatic or gas), pneumatic tires.
- Electronics with lithium batteries: the Shipper should pack and label the carton as required to IATA regulations. Depending to the nature and quantity of the battery it may be exempt from regulations or not.
- Biological samples, laboratory material. Explosives, toxics, corrosives, oxidizing products.
DETAILS AND WAREHOUSES LOCATIONS
Ric Global Shipping LLC
7848 NW 71 Street
Miami, Fl 33166
Ph +1 3057170978
Tejas Freight Fwdg. Inc.
3340 Greens Road Blog. B, Ste. 680
Houston, TX 77032
Ph +1 2814429377
Europa Geobox S.L
Calle del Arte 16 Loc 3
Ph +34 91 768 2129 / 638 763 667
Andrés Ruiz Rivera
WISH Global Logistics Ltd.
103-105, Bldg. 1, Huaya Industrial Park,Jihua Rd,Longhua,Baoan District,Shenzhen,GuangDong,China
✓ On-line payment methods accepted through Mercado Pago
✓ Credit Cards
✓ Bank Transfers
✓ Personlized Payments