Stay At Puerto Galera! Book Now - http://badladz.com
Today, we're in Manila Bay, I'm with with my good friend Martyn. He's one of the editors of the Action, Boating and Watersports magazine. He travels all over the Philippines looking for hot places to have fun. I'm gonna let Martyn take over and tell you all about the different places you can go for fun things to do in the Philippines.
For fun in the philippines, you can start in Davao city. You've got the most beautiful water-filled caves, scuba diving, white water rafting, one of the 3 major waakeboarding parks in the country.
If you move north up to Cagayan De Oro, they've got more scuba diving there. You can go up to Cebu. If you go into Cebu, you've got sailing, scuba diving, free diving, water skiing.
Taking over to Dumaguete, you've got brilliant scuba diving, a little sailing. Take a trip around through Negros and you've got sailing.
After Negros, come up to Puerto Galera in the Mindoro island. Puerto Galera has possibly the best scuba diving on the planet. It has deep water, shallow water, small stuff, big stuff. It's also possibly one of the best sailing destinations.
Moving north, you've got Manila and Subic Bay. Forget about Manila, nothing there, only the boat show.
Everything else goes up to Sbuic for diving, sailing, and more.
Continue up the coast, you can go surfing in Zamabales. After, go sport fishing further north. Huge fish.
Come down the coast from the top, surfing again. Surfing again on most of the east coast of Samar island.
Surigao has the best world's number 1 left hand break. It is so good, I just go there to watch the waves. Further down the coast, coming back towards Davao, you can go skin boarding....
One of the most fun bays to see when you visit the Philippines is Puerto Galera. Here's a taste of what you can do when you're here!
10 Things To Do In Puerto Galera
1. Get PADI scuba diving certified with BADLADZ (It's valid everywhere, not just while you're traveling in the Philippines)
2. Go snorkeling at White Beach Puerto Galera (just a 5 minute motorcycle ride from the main Puerto Galera pier)
3. Party on Sabang Beach and enjoy the surrounding Sabang nightlife
4. Go on a sailing adventure (Or get a general sailboat lesson) at the Puerto Galera Yacht Club
5. Take part in some extreme sports: Paintball, mud kart driving, go karts, zip lining, hiking, AND.... it's not really a sport, but fully automatic assault rifle shooting.
6. Relax with a beer in hand on Puerto Galera beach at the BADLADZ Beach Resort
7. Watch the fire dancers at White Beach
8. Eat delicious Filipino food at the BADLADZ Dive Resort before you explore the Puerto Galera nightlife
9. Talk business with Sean to learn what it's like to run a resort in the Philippines
10. Buy jewelry and other gifts for friends and family back home who weren't able to travel to the Philippines with you!
Even if you never leave Manila there are a wealth of inexpensive activities to keep you busy!
10 Fun Things To Do In Manila
1. Visit the Manila Zoo
2. Check out Quiapo Church just north of the river that passes through Manila
3. Visit the old city called Intramuros. Here you'll step inside the walls that have protected the people who live in the Philippines for hundreds of years
4. Visit the National Museum of the Filipino People to learn about the history of the Filipino people
5. Stroll though Manila's Chinatown and buy some delicious street food
6. Hide out in Fort Santiago, the fort that was the main defense for early Manila.
7. Hop into a horse drawn carriage. The ride is cheap and you'll get to see Manila without lifting a finger. (Except to open your wallet at the end of the tour)
8. Lie down in the grass at Rizal Park
9. Want to see the 'crazy' side of Manila? 'Club Mwah!' has ladyboy shows to keep you entertained. (Only for the open minded among you!)
10. History buff? Visit the American Memorial Cemetery in Manila to see a portion of the destruction that took place during World War II.
Watch for more fun things to do in the Philippines.
Need a place to stay? Book into Badladz Resorts.
Badladz Adventure Resort
Muelle Pier, Puerto Galera 5203, Philippines
+63 43 287 3184 +63 919 577 2823 +63 920 955 6410 (Mobile)
Badladz Beach Resort
Small Tabinay Beach, Puerto Galera 5200, Philippines
+63 43 287 3693 +63 919 577 2823 +63 920 955 6410 (Mobile)
To get more information about living, partying, playing and traveling in the Philippines, check out http://www.resortrebel.com. Here I'll post videos and articles all about the Philippines, and how you can enjoy everything it has to offer.
Learn about: "BADLADZ Beach Resort in Puerto Galera Philippines"